Gibson is at work on a novel. It’s a book about the gap between the stories we tell ourselves and our actual, everyday lives. Where are the lines between stories that enrich us, stories we tell for our own sanity, and stories that have the power to destroy us?
These reviews and interviews are available online:
- “Why Poets Get M.F.A.s,” at Publishers Weekly
- “Maine Chance,” a profile of Carolyn Chute, at Publishers Weekly
- “Seeing Things Straight,” an interview with Joan Didion, at Guernica
- “Thrilling Difficulty,” an interview with Robert Pinsky, at Guernica
- “This Mere Guy,” an interview with Dan Chiasson, at Guernica